Identified - We've identified that this issue is restricted to "impersonating" a subuser, such as when a Parent logs across to a Subuser. We're continue to work on it, but the workaround at this time is to log into the subuser directly and access Credentials there.
Jul 8, 09:03 PDT
Investigating - Since the new site release, no new credentials can be made, and the page cannot be visited. We're actively investigating, and will update as soon as possible.
Existing credentials are working, and all mail is flowing normally.
Jul 7, 11:17 PDT
Monitoring - We are happy to announce the general availability of SendGrid’s new Customer Portal!
With today’s launch, we’ve reinvented the way that our customers interact with SendGrid. Whether it be through our innovative and seamless interface, or our new, robust Web API, our customers will experience the new SendGrid Customer Portal as the most intuitive and flexible way to engage with their customers through email.
In full, the new Customer Portal includes:
- New and improved UX and UI
- Introducing Web API v3, that standardizes return data patterns, response codes, and endpoint names. This is available on a limited set of endpoints at this time, which will be growing in the coming weeks and months.
- Overhauled whitelabel management including:
- Decoupled link whitelabel, IP whitelabel, and domain whitelabel to allow for more flexibility
- Domain whitelabeling with Automated Security to eliminate domain spoofing attempts
- Subuser impersonation allowing customers to move seamlessly from parent to subuser account
- Streamlined subuser creation and management making it easier to create and manage subuser accounts and IPs
- Advanced Suppression Manager enabling suppression list management and an email preference center for recipients
- Enhanced alert settings to improve account stats and usage notifications
- Updated advanced statistics with unlimited timeframe and searchable categories
- Enhanced mail settings to customize outbound mail presentation, whitelists, event notifications, and more
- Updated account sign-up/billing/upgrades/downgrades/cancellation
- Inbound Parse- Enables consumption and inspection of specific parsed elements
Jul 7, 08:44 PDT
The investigation is complete. Customers can feel free to edit sub-user IP information as usual. Please reach out to our customer support team if you have any questions related to this or other issues. http://support.sendgrid.com
Jul 27, 12:34 PDT
We are currently investigating an issue where some customers using IP Pools may find that specific IPs are not available.
It is recommended that customers do not use the sub-user IP edit functionality until we have completed our investigation and have resolved the issue. This will only impact users that have IP pools.
Jul 23, 16:22 PDT
Our Ops team is has confirmed that this morning's delays have been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions they can be directed to support[@]sendgrid.com. -jz
Jul 23, 09:58 PDT
Some customers may experience brief mail delays this morning. We’re dequeuing quickly so we’ll update here when the delays subside. Please contact our support team with any questions. -jz
Jul 23, 09:06 PDT
Since we reattempt messages for 72 hours, there should be no mail loss for this issue, as we will reattempt delivery of any deferred messages.
Jul 22, 16:56 PDT
Gmail is having issues, expect delays and deferrals when sending to Gmail addresses. Customers may see the following deferral reason: "421 4.7.0 Temporary System Problem. Try again later (MU). f33si2286758ioj.106 - gsmtp". The Google apps status page can be viewed here: http://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status. -RL
Jul 22, 13:01 PDT
Our ops team has resolved the delays and verified that mail is now queueing at the expected rate. No mail was lost during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. Please let our support team know if you have any questions, support[@}sendgrid.com. -jz
Jul 20, 17:14 PDT
Our Ops team is currently investigating mail processing delays for a small subset of customers beginning at approximately 3:30pm MT. Our system is dequeuing now and we expect the delays to resolve shortly. We will update here when there is more information to share. -jz
Jul 20, 16:48 PDT
Our hosting provider has restored power at our east coast data center. We have been monitoring performance for the last few hours. All systems are back and fully functioning as expected.
Jul 20, 09:22 PDT
Power has been restored, we are currently monitoring some network issues. We will update you further when everything is back to normal.
Jul 20, 06:19 PDT
Our hosting provider has lost power at their east coast datacenter. Clients near the east coast of the US will be experiencing higher than normal latency when sending email to our servers.
More details to follow.
Jul 20, 05:51 PDT
We've resolved the issue. If multiple events of a click or open occurred between 06:50 - 07:40 PT, they were each logged as unique.
Jul 16, 08:18 PDT
We've identified an issue where we are logging multiple uniques on clicks and opens currently, due to a lack of communication between the link/image tracking system, and the uniqueness store.
We're correcting now, and will update once resolved.
Jul 16, 07:31 PDT